domingo, 18 de dezembro de 2011

sex is our personal heaven

before you listen, come to me
speak what you want to hear
and i'll defintely hug you...no matter what

if you find hard telling me what you want to tell...

you can come closer now...closer..i can feel your warm breath...your perfume is taking me to another place...i...i want to...i want to kiss right now, and if you let me i'll give you the most perfect night you'll ever dream of...

you are the most beautiful piece of human life i've ever seen, and tonight i'll let you touch me, do whatever you want to do with me..kiss me, bite me, beat me, punch me, love me...

tonight i'll take your lips and make them mine..i'll make you reach the heaven that you so hardly seek and that nobody could give you...

you're going to scream my name now...you're gonna pull my hair...i'm gonna kiss your warm body...you're gonna scratch my chest till it bleed..

tonight i'll be the human toy you wanted me to be...and i'll do whatever you want me to do

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário